Welcome to the new edition of “The Resilient Entrepreneurs” series. In this episode 5, we will showcase another three black-owned businesses in our community. If you missed previous episodes (episode 1, episode 2, episode 3 and episode 4), you should read them before you continue. Remember that this series is brought to you by @naijapreneurcanada and @AfricaX. So, follow our Instagram pages and turn up post notifications so as not to miss out on our future posts. We present to you “The Resilient Entrepreneurs – Episode 5”.
Which Businesses Are We Showcasing This Week?
Today’s episode focuses on 3 businesses (actually 4 but 3 business owners) and they cut across different industries. The businesses are
- Eny Consulting Inc,
- The Cake Aisle Inc and Eleora beauty Inc and
- Rimma’s Naturals
1. Business Number 1 – Eny Consulting Inc
The brain behind Eny Consulting Inc is Eno Eka. Eno Eka is a business analyst and change manager based in Calgary, Alberta. She is an award-winning career coach and speaker who has been recognized for helping more than 5,000 immigrants kickstart their professional careers in Canada. She is a business analysis content developer and course instructor at the University of Manitoba.
What Services Do Eno Consulting Inc Offer?
Eno Consulting Inc offers the following services:
- Business Analysis & Project Management Consulting services,
- Business Analysis & Project Management Coaching and
- Career Coaching
How To Engage The Services of Eny Consulting Inc?
The company’s contact information are below::
- Website: www.enoeka.com | www.businessanalysiswebinar.
- Instagram: https://www.
- Linkedin: https://bit.ly/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.
- Facebook: https://www.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/
2. Business Number 2 – The Cake Aisle Inc and Eleora beauty Inc
For our second showcase today, we will focus on 2 businesses (The Cake Aisle Inc and Eleora beauty Inc) owned by the same person. The brain behind these two businesses is Eugenia Ogundare and she lives in Calgary, Alberta.
What Are The Products And Services They Offer?
The businesses offer the services below:
- Bespoke cakes
- The Cake Aisle’s Gourmet chinchin
- Hair growth products and
- Hair Consultation services
How To Patronize “The Cake Aisle Inc” and “Eleora beauty Inc”?
You can reach out to Eugenia and her businesses through the information below:
- Websites: www.thecakeaisle.com and www.eleorabeauty.com and
- Instagram Pages: @thecakeaisle_chinchin and @eleorabeautyinc
3. Business Number 3 – Rimma’s Naturals
The brain behind the business is Iyinoluwa Sanda. She lives in Oshawa, Ontario where the business is located.
What Does The Business Do?
How To Order Rimma’s Naturals’ Products?
You can reach out to Rimma’s Naturals through the information below:
Final Thoughts On Episode 5
Save the contact details of these businesses and reach out to them when you or your friends need their services and products. Also, show them some love by referring customers to them. And finally, if you like this “The Resilient Entrepreneurs – Episode 5”, share this post with others. Let’s work together to support the small businesses in our community.