Are you passionate about technology, Startup, business, entertainment or career? Do you enjoy writing and meeting new people? If your answer is YES to the above questions, then write for us. You will joining Bits’ growing team (editors, writers, contributors, business developer etc.). We are looking for talented writers, contributors, and editors to work with us as interns.
The editors are responsible for overseeing Bits’ editorial content and community. As such, the editors will write and edit contents being published online. The persons will also be the faces of Bits in the community and will be expected to have eyes for details. Writers and contributors will be complimenting the work of the editors.
What are we looking for?
- Some form of editing experience
- Excellent knowledge of the technology, Startup, Career, entertainment and digital space
- Good knowledge of Bits’ coverage areas including business, social media and marketing
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills
- Strong grasp of grammar
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Eyes for details
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to create & manage winning projects
- Terrific community engagement skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML and social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.
How to Apply?
Send your CV and a motivation email to hello[at]startupcourt[dot]com stating how you meet the requirements and why you should be considered for the job. Also, include your twitter, Facebook and / or Linkedin profile URL in the email.