About the ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship
The Fellowship is a 6-week immersive experiential learning program designed to identify and grow talented young people into career and business leaders while giving them the opportunity to apply their skills, passions, and interests to provide solutions to pressing needs in their community.
The fellowship will take place throughout online. The platforms to use will be communicated to the selected applicants.
READ ALSO: UNITED NATIONS ACADEMIC IMPACT MILLENNIUM FELLOWSHIP
The program has two tracks:
- Business Advancement and Entrepreneurship (BAE) Track: This track caters to the range of emerging or aspiring entrepreneurs who expect to take on leadership roles within the private sector or build their own business ventures on the continent.
- Career Advancement and Employability (CAE) Track: This track caters to the range of emerging or aspiring professionals who expect to take on leadership roles within the private or public sectors to manage and grow organizations on the continent.
To qualify for the fellowship, you must be the criteria below:
- a Youth within the age of 16 to 30
- an Undergraduate or a recent Graduate
- understand and speak English
- must be smart, self-motivated and innovative
- from an African Country
- be willing to commit to the expected workload for 6 weeks and participate in group discussions and individual tasks.
READ ALSO: WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM OF YOUNG GLOBAL LEADERS
Value of the fellowship
here are many benefits to this fellowship, including exposure to diverse professional environments, professional and personal development through mentoring, world-class online educational sessions, resume development sessions and direct access to a global network. Below are a few additional things we think you’ll enjoy.
During The Fellowship
- Hands-on learning and real-world experience
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Opportunity to learn new skills and expand on your existing one
- Networking with other fellows and young professionals with the same goal
- Achieve your goals for a successful personal and career purpose
- Certificate of participation (Must attain 80% in attendance and participation in the training program)
- Join the group of our global Alumni network
- Access to remote work / internships as well as global opportunities mentoring
- First level invitation to attend the ZeroToOne Conference, and other programs
- Discount on any of our paid programs
- Possibility of obtaining school credit for your work
- Opportunity to obtain stellar letters of recommendation
- Access to a global network of industry leaders and innovators
READ ALSO: WORLD BANK BLOG4DEV ESSAY CONTEST FOR YOUNG AFRICANS
How to Apply
To apply for the fellowship, visit the website of the fellowship.
If you like this article “ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship”, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.