York University is offering full scholarships to outstanding international students wishing to undertake Bachelor studies at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session. The application deadline is 01 February 2021. So, if you are looking to study in Canada as an international student, you should read on. This article shares everything you need to know about the York University scholarships for undergraduate students.
Accepted Field of Study
Candidate must apply to the following faculties:
- Performance & Design;
- Environmental Studies;
- Lassonde School of Engineering;
- Liberal Arts & Professional Studies;
- Science; or
- the Schulich School of Business.
To qualify for the International Scholarships, a candidate must:
- be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada
- have applied to an undergraduate degree program at York that begins in Fall 2021
- apply to York directly from high school no more than two years after graduation, and have no previous university or college studies
- have an excellent academic record with a minimum “A” average or equivalent
- demonstrate leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement
- be nominated by their high school (schools may nominate one student only)
- The nominated student will be considered for the International Entrance Scholarship of Distinction, the Global Leader of Tomorrow Award, the International Circle of Scholars Scholarships, and the York University Academic Excellence Scholarships
- Candidates must speak to their school guidance counselor, principal, or administration about the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application, and receive confirmation that they are the individual from that school who has been nominated
- The candidate must then provide the name, position, e-mail, and phone number of the nominator in the application form
- upload one letter of recommendation
- ensure all required documents are shown as “Received” in the York application (MyFile), by February 1, 2021 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time
- complete and submit the online International Student Scholarship Application by February 1, 2021 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time
How To Apply for The York University Scholarships
To submit your application, visit the scholarship application page.
For more information on the funding opportunity, visit the Scholarship Webpage.
If you like this article, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.