Applications are now open for the University of Guelph Undergraduate Commonwealth Scholarship for students from developing nations to study in Canada. The application deadline is 1st May 2021. This is for any student from the developing countries.
To be eligible for this award, you must be the criteria below
- a full-time visiting exchange students registered for at least one semester from a Commonwealth developing country
- be pursuing studies or conducting research in the area of agriculture and rural development.
Selection for the University of Guelph Undergraduate Commonwealth Scholarship will be based on the assessment of
- a one-page submission describing the significance for the student visiting Guelph to the program of study at the partner exchange University,
- two faculty references of no more than one-page each, and
- consistent high performance in course work completed, as documented by a transcript of program grades to date.
For more details about this, visit the Award Webpage.
If you like this article on “University of Guelph Undergraduate Commonwealth Scholarship”, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.