About the University of Winnipeg Scholarships for International Students
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders will be given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time through the following ways:
- Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or
- English Language Program (ELP)
READ ALSO: HOW TO GET INTO A CANADIAN UNIVERSITY AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Be entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
Value of Scholarship
The value of the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students is $5,000.
How to Apply for the University of Winnipeg Scholarships
A completed application package includes the following:
- A completed application form
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae and
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular and / or volunteer activities
Please send your complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to email@example.com.
READ ALSO: TOP CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES AND SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
For more information about the scholarship, click here.
If you like this article on “University of Winnipeg Scholarships for International”, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.