Toyota is inviting graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship. This article will share details of how to apply for Toyota’s Graduate Training Programme for Young South Africans.
This is a 2 year development programme starting February 2021.
Benefits To Participants
You will find below the benefits to participants and why you need to apply.
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits , Relocation, Competitive salary packages, subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification. You will find below the full details:
- Qualifications: National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree.
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Excellent Grade 12 results [Excellent Maths and English Proficiency]
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Excellent Tertiary academic average
For more information on this available opportunity, visit the official webpage of the Toyota Graduate Programme 2021.
If you like this article “Toyota’s Graduate Training Programme For Young South Africans”, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.