Last year, YouTube Creators launched the #YouTubeBlack Voices Fund. This is a multi-year commitment dedicated to spotlighting and growing Black creators and music on the YouTube platform. YouTube plans to give these creators access to resources to help them thrive on YouTube. The application deadline for the #YouTubeBlack Voices Fund 2022 for Black creators is 09 July 2021.
If you identify as a Black creator, artist, or songwriter/producer or you are looking to further build your voice on YouTube and make an impact, you should consider applying for this fund.
Requirements for the #YouTubeBlack Voices Fund 2022 for Black Creators
To be eligible for this fund, you need to meet the requirements below:
- You must identify as Black and are a member of the YouTube Partner Program (creators only), and are located in any of our eligible markets.
- Black creators, artists, and songwriters/producers in the following countries:
- Australia (Artists & Songwriters/Producers only),
- South Africa,
- United Kingdom, and
- United States.
What Do You Stand To Gain?
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Dedicated support from a YouTube Partner Manager
- Seed funding invested into the development of your content
- Workshops and masterclasses throughout the year focused on cultivating new content ideas, video production skills, wellbeing, and more
- Access to exclusive social and community programs
How To Apply?
To submit your application, visit the #YouTubeBlack Voices Fund 2021 application page.