PwC hires and nurtures professionals who come from many different backgrounds and cultures, who are willing to challenge the status quo and think differently from one another. As part of the company’s efforts to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace and society, they are launching the PwC Canada scholarship.
About PwC Canada Scholarship
The scholarship will provide financial support to post-secondary students who are Black, Indigenous and/or Persons with Disabilities, studying in accounting, business and/or STEM and demonstrate our five PwC Professional attributes.
- Up to ten (10) scholarships available
- Each scholarship is for C$5,000
- Scholarship recipients will receive an offer of paid employment at PwC Canada (acceptance of position is optional and will not impact receipt of scholarship)
- Scholarship recipients will be paired with a professional from PwC Canada who’ll provide mentorship and coaching for one year
To be eligible, the individuals must be:
- Black, Indigenous and/or Persons with Disabilities
- Enrolled in post-secondary education at a Canadian accredited institution (full-time or part-time)
- Graduating in 2022, 2023 or 2024
Below are the selection process for the scholarship
- Complete your online application and upload your resume or CACEE form and transcript.
- Bring your application to life through an on-demand video interview and games. We’re harnessing the power of technology to get to know more about you and your career goals at a time and place convenient for you.
- Successful candidates will be invited to a live interview. It’s an opportunity for us to get to know each other better and is the final step of the process.
- Successfully completing the live interview will lead to a scholarship and employment offer.
How to Apply
Based on your area of interest, you can apply to one of the following Lines of Service;
- Tax or
There are opportunities available across Canadian offices. The deadline to apply is May 19, 2021.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the PwC Canada scholarship page.
If you like this article on “PwC Canada Scholarship”, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.