PEO International Peace Scholarship is a programme will provide scholarships for selected women from all countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada. Members of P.E.O. believe that education is fundamental to world peace and understanding. The scholarship is based upon demonstrated need. However, the award will not cover all academic or personal expenses.
The application closes on December 15, 2021. Below are other important timelines:
- March 1, 2022: Last day to submit application materials from applicants already enrolled in the graduate program and school for which their scholarship is intended.
- April 1, 2022: Last day to submit application materials from applicants not yet enrolled in the graduate program or school for which the scholarship is intended.
Below are the eligibility criteria
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the united States or Canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- Scholarships are not for research, internships, or practical training, unless you combine it with coursework. You can not use the award to pay past debts.
- In order to qualify for first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining and be in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
The maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500. Candidates may receive lesser amounts according to individual needs.
The amount of the PEO International scholarship will be split into two payments and payment will be in August and December.
How to Apply for PEO International Peace Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, access the online eligibility form.
For more information on the scholarship, visit the P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund website.
If you like this article “PEO International Peace Scholarship”, please share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn