CanadaVisa and Scotiabank are proud to be hosting a free webinar on Wednesday May 19, 2021 at 9 AM EST called How to Get a Job in Canada Webinar.
What will I learn?
Now that your Canadian journey has begun, finding a job that is suitable for your experience and passions is next on the agenda. Your new job awaits you. Many newcomers may be overwhelmed with what they need to do to secure employment. They are, after all, moving to a completely new country with its own work culture.
Here is a summary of what you will be learning in the webinar:
- Where to find jobs in Canada
- How to apply for a job
- How to prepare your application and resume
- Tips on how to prepare for a job interview
- How to create opportunities through networking
- We will also answer your questions!
Who should sign up?
If you are new to Canada, or if you are planning to come to Canada soon, this webinar may be beneficial for you. You will learn about the Canadian work culture, and you will receive various tips to help you find the right job.
You should sign up if you:
- Are a newcomer currently living in Canada;
- Received an Invitation to Apply;
- Have received approval for your permanent residency application;
- Hold a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and are planning to travel to Canada once the government lifts travel restrictions;
- Are planning on applying for Canadian permanent residence in the next 6 months.
For more information on this webinar, click here.
If you like this article on “How to Get a Job in Canada Webinar”, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.