CanadaVisa and Campbell Cohen are proud to be hosting a free webinar on Tuesday April 27, 2021 at 12 PM EST called How to Apply for PR Webinar. The purpose of the webinar is to provide an overview to essential workers and international graduates currently residing in Canada of the six new permanent residence programs that are launching on May 6. The pathways are available to some 90,000 candidates. They are meant to help even more essential workers and international graduates residing in Canada during the COVID-19 pandemic remain here permanently so they can make lasting economic and social contributions to Canada’s prosperity.
What will I learn?
The commitment to reach Canada’s ambitious immigration targets is clear. Canada is making it easier for essential workers and international graduates to fast-track their status to permanent residence. In this webinar, you will learn what you need to do to benefit from these new streams.
Here is a summary of what you will be learning:
- An overview of the streams;
- What essential occupations are eligible;
- Eligibility criteria for international graduates;
- What we know of the application requirements so far (Note: Full details are yet to be released by IRCC);
- We will also answer your questions!
Who should sign up?
You should sign up if you:
- Are a living in Canada;
- Live in any province or territory outside of Quebec OR intend to reside outside of Quebec;
- Are an essential worker or international graduate in Canada with valid temporary status and authorization to legally work in Canada;
- Want to apply for permanent residence under the six new streams.
Who is presenting?
Moderator: Kareem El-Assal, Director of Policy, CanadaVisa
Presenter: Stephen Sherman, Attorney, Campbell Cohen
Stephen Sherman is an immigration Attorney at the Campbell Cohen Immigration Law Firm. He has experience in both the federal and Quebec-specific immigration programs. Stephen is passionate about pursuing the quickest and most efficient way to immigrate to Canada depending on the client’s situation. He has experience with multiple clients and is always happy to communicate the intricacies of various Canadian immigration options.
If you like this article on “How to Apply for PR Webinar”, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.