As you probably know, Whatsapp chat is more fun with the aid of stickers. This is because stickers help you express yourself better during a conversation. But most people lose their Whatsapp stickers when they change their phone as they don’t know how to transfer them from their old phone to a new one. In this article, we will share the steps on how to transfer WhatsApp stickers from your old phone to new one.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Stickers to Your New Phone
To transfer your Whatsapp stickers from your old phone to new one, follow the steps below.
- On your old mobile device, launch the file manager app
- On your file manager, go to the WhatsApp folder
- Next, enter the media folder
- Different options will be provided so all you have to do is scroll down and find the WhatsApp sticker folder
- Send, send the WhatsApp sticker folder to your new device
Note: On your new device, it is important that you place the WhatsApp sticker folder in the media folder inside the WhatsApp folder.
Alternative Method: Through Backup
There is also an alternative method you can use and this is by using WhatsApp backup. Below are the steps you need to take to achieve this:
- To begin, connect your mobile device to an internet connection
- Open the WhatsApp application
- Click on the settings icon that is the three dots
- Go to chat
- Select Chat Backup from the various option. It is important that you click backup to google drive.
- With this, all you have to do is wait for the backup to complete
The steps above apply to Android phone users. If you are an iPhone or iOS user, follow the steps below
- Turn on iCloud for WhatsApp and also ensure you have an internet connection
- Open WhatsApp
- Click Settings
- Go to chat
- Tap chat backup
- Select Auto Backup
These are the steps you need to ensure you have your existing WhatsApp stickers on your new phone.
If you like this article “How to Transfer WhatsApp Stickers From Your Old Phone to New One”, please share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.