Are you an exceptional leader? If your answer is yes, there is an opportunity for you to become a TED fellow. The applications are on for the TED Fellows Program 2022 for exceptional leaders. The application deadline is 30th June 2021.
About the TED Fellows Award
Every year the TED Fellows program selects a new group of extraordinary, multidisciplinary individuals by open application. They look for innovators on the rise in their respective fields who are doing bold, original work.
Since its launch, the TED Fellows program have supported some of the brightest, most ambitious thinkers, change-makers and culture-shakers from nearly every discipline and corner of the world.
Whether it’s discovering new galaxies, leading social movements or making waves in environmental conservation, with the support of TED, Fellows are dedicated to making the world a better place through their innovative work. And you could be one of them.
To be eligible, an individual must meet the criteria below
- An idea worth spreading!
- A completed online application consisting of general biographical information, short paragraphs on your work and three references.
- be at least 18 years old to apply.
- must be fluent in English.
- be excited to participate in a collaborative, interdisciplinary global community.
- must be available for in-person conference in Vancouver (April 7-15, 2022).
Value of Award
TED will cover the following:
- costs of transportation to and from the TED conference,
- any visa you may need,
- accommodations and food while at the conference and conference registration.
Below are some of the other benefits
- Fellows will become part of a diverse, collaborative and global community of more than 500 emerging and established experts.
- You receive professional development through virtual workshops and webinars.
- gain valuable feedback from TED’s expert coaches on how to hone, express and communicate your work and your ideas.
- opportunity to give a TED Talk (at a virtual or live event, depending on the state of the global pandemic).
- receive career coaching and mentorship from our team of professional coaches.
- get public relations guidance and media training.
- participate in virtual programming for TED Fellows.
- have the opportunity to participate in and contribute to a thriving and connected global community.
How to Apply
To apply for the TED Fellows program, visit the application page.
For more information, visit the TED Fellows Program website.
If you like this article “TED Fellows Program 2022 for Exceptional Leaders”, please share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.