The application for the Canadian Partnership for International Justice (CPIJ) Summer School Scholarships is now open. The CPIJ is offering scholarships to graduate students from developing countries to attend the International Justice and Victims’ Rights Summer School, to be held at the Montreal Centre for International Studies, University of Montreal (CÉRIUM). The application deadline is 29th March 2021,
This summer school is to be taken at Montreal Centre for International Studies, University of Montreal (CÉRIUM), Canada.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the requirements below
- be masters or PhD students
- reside in any developing countries
Duration of Canadian Partnership for International Justice (CPIJ) Summer School
The summer school will take place from May 24 to June 11, 2021.
How to Apply
To apply for the summer school, send a file containing:
- short CV, including the list of academic and professional achievements (e.g. education, scholarships, publications, presentations at conferences);
- letter of motivation specifying your research interests and justifying the benefit of participating in the summer school for the advancement of your project;
- copy of the grades obtained in your current program;
- proof of current enrolment in a postsecondary institution.
The school is bilingual (French and English). Students must to be fluent in French or English and to have at least a passive understanding of the other language.
For more information on the program, visit the official webpage.
If you like this article on “Canadian Partnership for International Justice (CPIJ) Summer School”, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.