All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- The Quest program is rigorous, and an important criterion for a scholarship award is the applicant’s academic record. However, the university appreciates a student who has done well in the most challenging courses available rather than one who achieved the highest grades by choosing an easier route to graduation.
- The University wants to know about your extracurricular activities — not the number of different clubs you joined, but the passion with which you pursued your non-academic interests and the impact you made on your compatriots and your community. Some ways that you can demonstrate this is through your previous involvements in sports, community service, leadership, theatre, clubs, volunteering, etc.
- Also, students will to demonstrate eagerness to learn, an ability to lead, a willingness to contribute, and a passion for excellence.
The Scholarship Review Committee will evaluate each student’s application for financial awards (scholarship and / or aid) only once. After an award package has been offered, no other financial awards applications will be accepted.
Value of The Quest University Scholarships
The value of each scholarship is $2000 to $18,000 per year.
How to Apply for Quest University Scholarships?
There are two ways through which you can apply for the Quest University Scholarships.
- Students applying via the Quest Application will be prompted to submit scholarship applications along with their admissions application.
- Students applying via the Common Application will submit scholarship applications on their Application Management Page after the Common Application is submitted. After you submit your common application, you will receive log-in information for the Application Management Page.
Although optional, applicants should submit reference letters and a resume or CV to support their scholarship application.
For more information, visit the scholarship webpage for details.
If you like this article on the Quest University Scholarships, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.