Mastercard Start Path Program For Small Business is a 4-month program for startups to collaborate with Mastercard to scale solutions that drive simple, secure, digital experiences for SMEs.
About Mastercard Start Path Program For Small Business
During the 4-month program, startups will have the opportunity to leverage Mastercard’s network and subject matter expertise to uncover product partnerships, scale their companies and power solutions that drive safe, secure and simple experiences.
The startups will enjoy the following:
- Channels & customers: Bespoke access to Mastercard’s ecosystem of products and customers
- Subject matter expertise: Weekly events, workshops and feedback sessions with industry experts
- Brand endorsement: Media exposure and demo day with participation from hundreds of Mastercard’s colleagues & customers
- Technology collaboration: Opportunities to integrate with proprietary Mastercard technology, such as our APIs and card issuance programs
Startups selected for the Start Path Small Business program will demonstrate strong synergies with Mastercard’s approach to helping entrepeneurs around the world grow and thrive by empowering them with digital payment solutions, data insights and the tools to run their enterprises more efficiently and securely.
Who can take part in the program?
For the Start Path Small Business program, Mastercard welcomes applications from the brightest startups across the globe who build solutions that support the digital needs of SMEs.
You can apply if your startup meets the requirements below:
- Innovative solution: Your solution ties to the program theme
- Passionate team: Experienced, diverse founding team
- Strategic fit: Committed to democratizing financial services
- Existing funding: Investment raised with a 6-12 month runway
How to apply?
To submit your application, visit the Start Path application page.
If you like this article, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.