The application for the Anheuser-Busch InBev Talent Acceleration Programme 2021 is now open. The Talent Acceleration Programme is an intensive 36 month programme which attracts the brightest most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by providing relevant experiences right from the start.
If you want to accelerate your career, build your skills through cross functional development and build your profile to be a future leader, the Talent Acceleration Programme is for you!
About Anheuser-Busch InBev Talent Acceleration Programme
The programme offers the following:
- 6 Month cycles
- Rotation of work experience and teams
- Individual and team evaluations
Future forward development
- Cross functional experiences
- On the job learning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership development
- Accelerated growth and graduation (Global Management Trainees will be chosen from the TAP Programme)
- Accelerated career growth (top performers’ programme will be shorter in duration)
Participants will need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. The program is looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. It prizes a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact.
You will find below the eligibility criteria for the programme
- Recent University graduate; or
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and does not apply
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
For more information about the program, visit the official webpage of the ABInBev Africa graduate development and leadership programme 2021.
If you like this article, share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.