The Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge for Entrepreneurs is designed to help young leaders and founders to explore, start and grow their ideas to solve the social or environmental issues that matter to them most. The application deadline is November 09, 2022.
Social Shifters are next generation leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs with fresh solutions to today’s most pressing social and environmental challenges. They are looking for creative ideas, projects, and business solutions to the problems that matter most to you and your community. They welcome ideas at any stage and from anywhere in the world.
Social Shifters operate on a non-profit basis, providing engaging learning experiences, practical mentoring, and a global community of support to move you, and your ideas, forward.
Benefits To Participants
Below are the benefits to the participants
- Unlock Your Potential: Develop your skills, confidence and future prospects with help from skilled mentors and as part of a supportive global community.
- Accelerate Your Idea: Get FREE access to a world-leading Digital Incubator programme to help develop your project or business idea.
- Make an Impact: Compete for awards of up to $10,000 to deliver activities that improve lives, help communities, and protect the planet.
- Global recognition and media publicity for all shortlisted ideas.
Eligibility Requirements for Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge
Social Shifters are looking for creative ideas, projects, and business solutions to the problems that matter most to you and your community. We welcome ideas at any stage and from anywhere in the world.
Below are the eligibility criteria for the innovation challenge
- Open to next gen leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs between 18 – 30 years;
- Your idea must contribute towards at least one of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals;
- You can submit your idea into one (or more) SDG categories, PLUS one of the special awards – Health Equity Challenge, Refugee Challenge and Climate Challenge.
Selection Criteria for the Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge for Entrepreneurs
Whether your idea is a new one or is already showing promising results, judges will assess how effectively the proposed project or business solution demonstrates the following:
How to Apply
For more information about the challenge and how to apply, visit the Innovation challenge website.
If you like this article on the “Social Shifters Global Innovation Challenge for Entrepreneurs”, please share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Start the discussion at community.africaextended.com