As a business owner, one way to reach new audiences and expand your customer reach is through Facebook’s products. Facebook Pages and groups are examples of products you can use to reach new and existing customers. So, in this article, we will share tips on how to link your Facebook page to a group.
What’s a Facebook Page?
A Facebook page is a specialized profile page for businesses, brands, celebrities, and organization. A Facebook page resembles the basic individual profiles of Facebook users in appearance and it provides a number of business-friendly features.
Features of a Facebook Page
Below are some of the business-friendly features of a Facebook page:
- You can delegate tasks to people who have access to your business Facebook Page as the admin
- Page Insights gives you access to information on the performance of your Facebook Page, including user demographic data
- You gain access to a number of third-party apps that can improve the Facebook Page’s user experience
Benefits of a Facebook Page
If you are looking to grow your business and increase your target audience, you need to own a Facebook page. Other benefits are:
- Facebook Pages show up in Google search: Facebook Pages are public. So, anyone may find and read the information thereby increasing your company’s organic reach.
- Facebook Pages are appropriate for broadcasting business-related news and other promotional material, and interacting with large sets of fans
How to Link Your Facebook Page to a Group
If your Facebook Page isn’t reaching the target audience ’or is not producing user engagement, don’t be discouraged. One way to fix this is to create a group for and link it to your Facebook page. This will help you to reach out to members one-on-one and develop a personal relationship with them.
If you are looking to link your Facebook page to a group, follow the steps below:
- Tap “Pages” and then select your Page
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible
- Click on “Link your Group.”
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to
- Tap “Link Group.”
A Facebook Page is used for more than just showing all of the information in one spot. So, it allows prospects to get a sense of your brand’s personality and helps to build trust in the company.
If you like this article “How to Link Your Facebook Page to a Group”, please share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.