If you are a Canadian startup founder, you can now apply for the Google for Startups Accelerator Program 2022 for Canadian Tech Startups. The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to startups that leverage machine learning and AI in their company today or plan to in the future. The application deadline is June 21, 2022.
About Google for Startups Accelerator Program 2022 for Canadian Tech Startups
Successful startups will receive mentorship and technical project support. In addition, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
Google for Startups Accelerator Canada will take startups through a variety of virtually hosted programming, including:
- Exclusive invitations to technical bootcamps hosted by Google.
- Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts and other subject matter experts.
- Additional fundraising guidance and mentorship from Enjoy the Work – an advisory firm built by founders for founders.
- The opportunity to provide feedback to Google product teams Cohort community events.
Benefits To Startups
The startups will receive the following:
- Equity-free support: Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring: Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training: Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Strategic support: Support on company and product strategy
- Product credits: Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access: Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to experts: Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Technical project partnership: Partnership on an advanced technology project
Below are the eligibility criteria
- The accelerator program is best suited for Seed to Series A revenue generating tech startups that are headquartered in Canada.
- Selected companies should have a minimum of 5 to 10+ employees and the founder and appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort.
- Participating startups should leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations today and/or show an interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
- Google Canada is uniquely positioned to add value to a wide range of technology startups, including those working in novel applications of AI/ML, cloud, healthcare, sensing, AR and more.
How to Apply
The next Google for Startups Accelerator Canada cohort will kick off the week of July 25, 2022 and run for 10 weeks. This cohort will consist of 8-12 innovative technology startups in Canada.
To submit your application, click here.
For more information, visit the Google for Startups Accelerator Canada website.
If you like this article “Google for Startups Accelerator Program 2022 for Canadian Tech Startups”, please share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.