The application for the Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2022 for early-stage entrepreneurs is now open. The application deadline is February 11, 2022. This challenge is in its 6th years.
About The Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2022
The Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2022 is a worldwide search for early-stage technology-enabled solutions and services that can enable economic development and/or benefit society and/or the environment.
Cisco is committed to positively impacting 1 billion people by 2025. As part of Cisco’s work, Cisco seeks to inspire and empower a generation of global problem solvers who will not only survive – but thrive – in our increasingly digital economy. The 6th annual Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge aims to recognize new business ideas that leverage technology for social impact from early-stage entrepreneurs around the world.
How To Participate In The Challenge?
There will be two distinct submission rounds.
Round one opens on November 30, 2021 and closes February 11, 2022 at 5:00 pm PST. To submit your application, you will need to complete an online questionnaire, which will cover the following topics:
- Defining the problem you are solving
- Overview of your solution
- Benefits of your solution and how it uses digital technologies
- How your solution is unique and will be taken to market
- Risks associated with the solution
- 90-second pitch video explaining the solution
Once you are ready to submit your application, click here to register.
Participants in the challenge stand a chance to win the following prizes:
- $250,000 USD Grand Prize: A single team will receive the grand prize winner.
- $75,000 USD Regional First Runners-Up: Three teams from around the world (Americas, EMEAR and APJC) will receive the regional first runners-up and will receive $75,000 USD each.
- $50,000 USD Second Runners-Up: Three teams will be the second runners-up and will receive $50,000 USD each.
- $10,000 USD People’s Choice: The finalist entry that receives the most votes will receive the People’s Choice Award.
- $15,000 USD Cisco Employees’ Choice: The finalist entry that receives the most votes will receive the Cisco Employees’ Choice Award.
- $100,000 USD Climate Impact & Regeneration Prize: A single team will be the winner of this prize.
- $50,000 USD Climate Impact & Regeneration Prize Runners-Up: Four teams will be designated as the winners of this prize.
- $50,000 USD HBCU Startup Prize: A single team will receive this prize.
For more information on the Cisco challenge, visit the official website.
If you like this article “Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge 2022”, please share it with your friends and family. Also, subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube Channel to ensure you don’t miss any update from us. Finally, don’t forget to join our community to connect with others. Lastly, you can also follow us on our social media pages – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.