On November 17, we are hosting our second Aspiring Founders Forum for women who aspire to become a startup founder. The event will be online, and whether you are curious about launching your own startup or are in the early stages of building one, you’ll walk away with the knowledge to define your own path.
Attendees will meet YC partners, our alumnae, and other entrepreneurial women. The one-day event will feature talks and panels (agenda here), followed by breakout rooms with experts. Speakers will share their honest accounts of entrepreneurship, as well as essential startup advice.
- Jessica Livingston, Co-founder at Y Combinator
- Diane Green, Co-founder and former CEO at VMware
- Surbhi Sarna, Group Partner at YC and Co-founder at nVision
- Holly Liu, Co-founder at Kabam
- Kerry Wang, Co-founder and CEO at Searchlight
- Stephanie Simon, Head of Admissions at YC
- Carolyn Mooney, Co-founder and CEO at Nextmv
- Anu Hariharan, Continuity Investing Partner at YC Continuity
- Kat Mañalac, Head of Outreach at YC
- Erika Hairston, Co-founder at Edlyft
- Vivian Shen, Co-founder and CEO at Juni Learning
- And more!
If you’d like to attend, RSVP here by November 10. This event is for women who are curious about starting a startup or have just started one. It will be particularly useful for women with science, engineering, or product management backgrounds, or with specific domain expertise that could turn into a startup.
At YC, we use an inclusive definition of “women” and welcome trans women as well as genderqueer and non-binary people who identify as women or femme in any way to include themselves in these listings.
The Aspiring Founders Forum is an evolution of Y Combinator’s Female Founders Conference. Since 2014, the Female Founders Conference has helped women who want to start and run their own startups. We believe creating a platform where successful women can share their stories and advice with founders who are just getting started is one way to bring about even more successful women-led companies. Through the Aspiring Founders Forum, we will evolve the event to bring together even more communities, like prospective Latinx founders and Black founders. Stay tuned!
We need more women-founded startups, and we hope to see you on November 17. If you have questions, please reach out to Events Director Lindsay Selvitelle at email@example.com.
Sign up for weekly updates from Y Combinator.